Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Greetings
General Discussion

[Pinned] Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Bayhas 2y
Bayhas11188Small Cirza 1y
[Pinned] Golden Law Radio
General Discussion

[Pinned] Golden Law Radio

Golden Law Radio, whenever I'm on I'll be streaming music of random types, whether it be adventuring or battle.. or even OOC music to nod your head to.. it'll be going.
Small Bayhas 2y
Bayhas236Small Bayhas 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] WoW: Legion Information

(pulled from MMO-Champion.com)Main Features in TrailerNew Hero Class - Demon Hunter!New Continent - The Broken IslesArtifact WeaponsClass Order HallsAdventure to Level 110New Dungeons and RaidsNew Honor SystemBeta begins later this year.Post-Trail...
Small Bayhas 2y
Bayhas030Small Bayhas 2y
General Discussion

Duskwood Regiment Sign-Up Form

Those who would like to join the Order's Duskwood Regiment are free to sign up below. You may join one regiment at a time. (World RP is pushed for these regiments. If you want to get to know your guild members more in-depth, or make bonds with the...
Small Joseph Caste (Lawbringer) 1y
Joseph Caste (Lawbringer)5124Small Valentina Bianchi 1y
General Discussion

Redridge Regiment Sign-Up Form

Those who would like to join the Order's Redridge Regiment are free to sign up below. You may join one regiment at a time. (World RP is pushed for these regiments. If you want to get to know your guild members more in-depth, or make bonds with the...
Joseph Caste (Lawbringer)275Small Cirza 1y
General Discussion

(Burning Bulwark) Blasted Lands Regiment Sign-Up Form

Those who would like to join the Order's Blasted Lands Regiment (AKA the Burning Bulwark) are free to sign up below. You may join one regiment at a time. (World RP is pushed for these regiments. If you want to get to know your guild members more i...
Joseph Caste (Lawbringer)051Small Joseph Caste (Lawbringer) 1y
General Discussion

Golden Law Outpost Locations and Verdant Flame Offensive Locations

Stars symbolize Golden Law outposts and lightning bolts symbolize regions with Verdant Flame activity.
Joseph Caste (Lawbringer)055Small Joseph Caste (Lawbringer) 1y
General Discussion

Rise of the Verdant Inferno

This thread will be made up of several short-story entries that will be directly correlated to the Verdant Flame story-line and the origin of the Man'ari Core - the artifact that the Hivemind of the Verdant Flame has recovered. Comments on this th...
Joseph Caste (Lawbringer)280Small Joseph Caste (Lawbringer) 1y
General Discussion

Play Times!

First of all, I want to apologize to the lot of you for my inactivity. Those of you who are new or don't know much about my busy life are probably wondering where I am as an Officer, and if you're not wondering, well, I'll tell you anyway!I'm a ve...
Small Melony Granston 1y
Melony Granston327Small Melony Granston 1y
General Discussion

Alright Cupcakes!

I've moved -almost- everyone into their correct forum rank. If you are promoted then give me a heads up so I can move you accordingly into your new rank on the forums. Does it give you anything extra? It will... not, but your flair shows your r...
Small Bayhas 1y
Bayhas017Small Bayhas 1y
Page 1